Setting up Google Services step 1
In order to use Google provisioning you must have the following:
- Have a SIMS installation.
- Be on Spring 2020 release of SIMS 7 or later.
- Your students and staff must have Google accounts (or you plan to provision them through SIMS ID)
- You must have students and staff assigned to classes in SIMS
The following process will help you identify and carry out the necessary steps to:
- enable SIMS Online Client Services
- Configure username and user display formats
- enable your data to flow to SIMS ID
- enable your data to flow to Google
- undertake User Matching between SIMS ID and Your Google tenancy.
- enable Google Grade Sync writeback to SIMS Assessment manager.
Proceed to STEP 2 – Common Setup Steps