Technical Integrator Entry Page
This page is aimed at Technical Integrators
- 1. Information for Technical Integrator users
- 2. The Technical Integrator Application
- 3. Reports
- 4. Understanging the school's actions.
- 5. Change the support site you are viewing
- My Profile
- Managing the emails I can log in with Users can use an email address as their login name we call this a Login Ali) me email link.
- Setting Security Questions
- Changing your Password
- I've forgotten my Password. How can I reset it?
- An Introduction to Two Factor Authentication
- My first login with Two Factor Authentication
- Managing my Two Factor Authentication methods
- Administering SIMS ID
- Instructions for a Site Administrator initiated reset of a user's Two Factor Authentication Setting
- Managing TI Applications
- Authorising TI Applications installed at a site
Reports are used to retrieve client keys and secrets for your organisation. * Using SIMS ID Reports
Once your Application is live and approved it appears in the Available Applications section of the Tile and Application Store. This is available to Local Site Administrators
- Using the Tile and Application Store an Overview for schools!
- The Available Tiles Screen
- Creating and Managing Local Tiles
- Installing and Managing Applications
- Audiencing Tiles and Applications
Please click on the user type that best describes you.