Parent User Entry Page
This page is aimed at Parent Users.
This includes staff and pupils who exist in SIMS and have been given a SIMS ID login
For further support please contact your Sites SIMS ID Local Administrator
Why have SIMS ID.
SIMS ID allows parents to receive an invite from their school and register an account with SIMS ID. Parents can register using a third-party account like twitter, Facebook, Google or Microsoft or can choose to register using an email address and choosing a password.
Once you have an account this can be used on all SIMS products the school invites you to use.
Registering an account.
You can only register an account when you have been invited by your school. You will be provided with an invite code that is required to register The invite will have the registration 'invite code' you need along with a link to the registration process. Alternatively, you can register at https://registration.sims.co.uk using the invite code you have received.
Logging into SIMS Products
Each SIMS product has its own entry point, for example, the entry point for SIMS Pay is https://www.pay360educationpayments.com
You can also log directly into SIMS ID where you will be able to manage your account and find links to SIMS Products you have been given access to.
Managing my SIMS ID Account
You can manage your access to SIMS products through My Profile inside SIMS Parent App or by visiting the SIMS ID My Profile
Managing my SIMS ID
- My Profile is where you will find information about your account and are able to administer your account undertaking actions such as:
- Managing the emails I can log in with Users can use an email address as their login name we call this a Login Ali) me email link.
- Managing other logins like Twitter and Facebook - you can link/unlink a third party login to your account.
- Converting from using a third-party identity to a native SIMS ID - Video Guide
- Remove existing third-party accounts and add new ones -Video Guide
I have forgotten my password.
If you use a third-party backed account you will need to recover that account using that provider's process:
- Facebook account recovery
- Twitter account recovery
- Microsoft account recovery
- Google account recover
If you use a SIMS ID account you have been provided with or have registered using an email address you can:
- Reset your Password.
- Contact your school who can reset your password for you.
Users can have both an email-based Alias and a third party backed account. Registering an alias gives you the best chance of receiving support from your school if you have an account issue.
Change the support site you are viewing
Please click on the user type that best describes you.