School User Entry Page
This page is aimed at the general School Users.
This includes staff and pupils who exist in SIMS and have been given a SIMS ID login
For further support please contact your Sites SIMS ID Local Administrator
Information for users
Managing my SIMS ID
- My Profile
- Converting from using a third-party identity to a native SIMS ID - Video Guide
- Remove existing third-party accounts and add new ones -Video Guide
- Managing the emails I can log in with : Users can use an email address as their login name.
- Setting Security Questions
- Changing your Password
- I've forgotten my password. How can I reset it?
- Doing More with SIMS ID
Two Factor Authentication
- An Introduction to Two Factor Authentication
- My first login with Two Factor Authentication
- Managing my Two Factor Authentication methods
- This feature protects your privacy and improves usability for users who need to be logged in for extended periods. Find how Screen Locking works.
Using OneNote Assessment Write back to SIMS
Using Google Grades Write back to SIMS Assessment Manager
This requires setup by a local site administrator. Once set up please see the Google Grades Teacher Guide
Working with SIMS Connected
Working with SIMS Hosted Services
The following documents are also available from SIMS Service Portal (please note registration is required)
If after reading this document you have further queries, please contact your usual SIMS Support Partner.
If you are having connectivity issues please contact the ESS service desk.
Change the support site you are viewing
Please click on the user type that best describes you.